Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am ridiculous.

So this blog will be short and sweet. Well, not really sweet, more like something you thought tasted okay at first and then you swallow and it tastes funky. Yeah, that's it.

I am ridiculous. Here are 3 reasons why:

1. I lost my keys at the mall. Who does that? I had to call Todd at Army drill to get him to save the day. After going back to each of the 3 stores several times, the saleslady said that someone turned them in after finding them in a stack of clothes. In case you want to know, the finding of the keys took place as Todd was parking at the mall. Oops.

2. I wore my shirt inside out to church. No more explanation needed.

3. I am the absolute worst at lyrics of songs. My latest catastrophe was on the song Ride Like the Wind by Christopher Cross. (Yes, I had to look up who sings it. I'm ridiculous, but not that ridiculous.) Anyway, Todd busted me singing "blame it on the corners of Mexico as I ride like the wind". He just looked at me and said "There are no corners of Mexico." I still don't know the correct lyrics. Whatever.

That is it. Headed to my room where I am doing the opposite of nesting. I just go in and turn off the lights and pretend it is nice and clean. Ahhhh...the sweet smell of denial....and procrastination.....and laziness.

1 comment:

  1. "to make it to the border of mexico"
    :)
    songlyrics.com

    you're funny, chica.

    ReplyDelete